1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The organisation responsible (data controller) is the Spanish Branch of Aquila Sustainable Infrastructure Spain, S.A.U., with Tax Code (CIF) A87709580 and with registered address at Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana 259D, 28046, Madrid (hereinafter, “AQUILA CAPITAL”).
AQUILA CAPITAL has formally appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we process your personal data?
The personal data processed via this website may be processed by AQUILA CAPITAL for the following purposes:
- Purpose 1. Contact.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identifying details such as name and surname. Professional identification details, such as your professional email address and the company that you work for. In the event that the User is acting in his/her professional capacity (either as an independent professional or as a freelancer), or acting in the name of a body corporate (as an employee), we will process his/her professional identification details for the sole purposes of maintaining relations of any kind with the body corporate for which he/she works. We may also process data that the User has supplied using the forms made available via this Website, as well as processing data generated as a consequence of the performance, processing and management of the relationship entered into between the User and AQUILA CAPITAL.
- Description of the purpose: Maintaining contact between AQUILA CAPITAL and the User and informing him/her about the products and services made available via GreenLogistics.
- Legitimate basis: We base our processing on the consent given by the User when completing the form designed for this purpose.
- Purpose 2.Acting as intermediary in the establishment of relations between the third party organisations with which AQUILA CAPITAL works and the User.
- Data processed for this purpose: As with Purpose 1, we may process your identifying details, such as your name and surname. Professional identification details, such as your professional email address and the company that you work for. In the event that the User is acting in his/her professional capacity (either as an independent professional or as a freelancer), or acting in the name of a body corporate (as an employee), we will process his/her professional identification details for the sole purposes of maintaining relations of any kind with the body corporate for which he/she works. We may also process data that the User has supplied using the forms made available via this Website, as well as processing data generated as a consequence of the performance, processing and management of the relationship entered into between the User and AQUILA CAPITAL.
- Description of the purpose: Acting as intermediary in the professional relations between third party organisations that work with AQUILA CAPITAL and the User.
- Legitimate basis: We base our processing on the contractual relationship established between the User and AQUILA CAPITAL or the User’s request for pre-contractual measures.
To whom do we forward your data?
How long do we store your data for?
AQUILA CAPITAL will retain your personal data for the amount of time necessary in order to achieve the aim or aims for which the said data are processed.
Subsequently, so long as Users have not exercised their right to deletion, their data will be retained for the periods applicable in law in each case, bearing in mind the type of data and the reason for its processing.
In any case, Users may request detailed information on the data retention periods applied by AQUILA CAPITAL by contacting our Data Protection Officer by email at: email@example.com
What personal data are you required to supply in each case and what assurances must you give?
AQUILA CAPITAL hereby informs Users that when their personal data is collected using one of the forms that the company provides on its website, they will be required at least to complete all the data fields marked with an asterisk (*). In the event that Users do not provide at least these data, which are regarded as necessary, AQUILA CAPITAL will not be able to attend to their enquiry or request.
Users undertake that the data supplied are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and they assume liability for any harm or damage, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of a breach of this obligation.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
AQUILA CAPITAL informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing personal data that relate to you.
Likewise, AQUILA CAPITAL informs you that you have the following rights over your own personal data:
- Accessing your personal data: You have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data we are processing that may concern you.
- Requesting the correction or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to correct any personal data that concerns you and that is being processed by AQUILA CAPITAL, when you believe it to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask for your data to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data in question are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- Requesting the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted, in which case you are hereby informed that we will only retain the data for which the restriction on processing has been requested in order to bring or defend claims.
- Requesting the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have given to us, in a commonly used structured format that can be mechanically read, and you may also ask for the said data to be forwarded by AQUILA CAPITAL to another data controller.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, and for reasons connected with your own individual situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we shall cease processing the data, unless we are required to continue processing it for legitimate ends or for the exercise or defence of any potential claims.
Furthermore, we would remind you that you have the right to object, at any time, to the sending of advertising on AQUILA CAPITAL’s own products and services, and to withdraw any of the consents that you have given for your data to be processed, though this shall not affect the legality of any processing carried out on the basis of consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
AQUILA CAPITAL hereby informs you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data by writing to AQUILA CAPITAL, citing the reference “Exercise of rights – GreenLogistics” and enclosing a copy of both sides of your Spanish ID card (DNI) or Foreign Resident’s card (NIE), or a copy of your passport or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
You may submit such requests to the following addresses:
- Aquila Sustainable Infrastructure Spain, S.A.U., Spanish Branch, Edificio Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana, 259 D, 28046 Madrid, Spain.
AQUILA CAPITAL will provide you with the requested information within a maximum of 1 month from receiving the request, though you are hereby informed that this period may be extended by a further 2 months depending on the complexity and number of requests made.
Lastly, AQUILA CAPITAL informs you that you have the right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority responsible for data protection in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es). However, in the first instance you may submit a claim to our Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will decide upon your claim within a maximum of two months.